Saturday, January 29, 2005

the next vogue thing

started my day with tution. 2 hours of utter silence. didn't ask any questions. just doing my work. haha.

boredom. had no plans to go out. cause no one wanna go out with me. till faisal saved the day. went towning with him.

ironed my top. but, ended up wearing another top. without ironing it. haha. stole some loreal's gel-o water from brother's room. haha. cool.

walking around. went hmv. browsed through cd's after cd's. listened to the used. nice. i wanna get it. saw sixpence none the richer greatest hits. and robbie williams too. hmmm. what else. nothing much. discovered some bands. they look kinda good. bla bla. the slippers for guys at flash & splash are simply gorgeous. must tell brother. haha. (ooh. brother bought this brown leather/pvc i dunno quiksilver bag. and it's fugly nice.) saw my paternal cousin, nurul. no no. not the one in the photo. another one. haha. she's pretty i must say. she changed. the guy she was out with is cute. haha. but, i guess. he must be younger than me. sheesh.

went cineleisure. walked around. checked out the price of the bag i wanted. crap. it's blardy nice. i need it. somebody get it for me! it's not too late for a birthday present. haha. then went kfc to eat. bla bla bla.

went back hmw to get faisal's cd casing replaced. caused it was not in good condition. then went back. while waiting for train, took photos after photos after photos. finally, we took a blardy nice photo together. go check my friendster out to see it ah k.

NOTE : to those who owe me cash, please return my money ASAP. sorry. i'm just in need of cash. your cooperation is much needed. thank you. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home