Saturday, February 26, 2005

cheated

i feel so bloody cheated.
bleah. i hate it.
and i thought i was the only one.
i was too dumb to realize it.

i thought i was your world.
but, yes. i'm dumb.
do you realize that?
bleah.

you make me hate you more.
but, why this crappy feeling?
more to jealousy than hate.
can you get out of my life?

i wanna push you away.
you thought it's easy for me, YOU THOUGHT.
how do i push you away?
stop telling me you miss me.

stop telling me, i'm one in a million.
stop proclaiming your love for me.
from now, it's pure bullshit.
i used to accept it, even though we're not together anymore.

but now, no way i'm gonna accept it.
you piss me. but, not really.
why do i have to feel jealous?
when i already say i've moved on?

slap her.
wake her up.
she said she's moved on.
but, why the feeling of jealousy invades her.

once today ends, it'll be the third day.
the third day, i have this sucky feeling.
it's all because of you.
and no, it's no due to THAT TIME OF THE MONTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home