Monday, February 07, 2005

the heart's breaking

i feel crappy.
yes, very crappy.
waited for ifah to finish rehearsal.
then me, her, ruben, mark and manesh. went j8.
ifah wanted to get something for hottie (whoever he is. haha.)
it was nice.
i was looking around, thinking. should i get him something?
didn't get to see any wallets.
saw some chains. and those rings. tempting.
went swatch. saw watches. haiz. they were incredible perfect. yet pricey.
those watches were killing me. they were practically calling out to me. "buy me, buy me please!"
all that, not for me. for a particular someone.
after all that, had coffee, mudpie and ice blended at coffee bean with mark, ruben and ifah.
we chatted and crapped. talking about ex girlfriends, ex boyfriends, past relationships.
talking about that particular relationship with the ex.
talking about moving on. and not going back to square.
at that moment, the ex walked past coffee bean.
i froze. i stopped talking. my eyes were glued, looking at him past.
finally said, "oh my gawd!"
then, i was like "what the hell?!" and i was like stomping my feet.
mark, who was being a sucker. ran out to talk to him.
crappo siah that guy.
we talked and talked.
ifah asked me to move on. hopefully, i can. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home