Tuesday, February 15, 2005

kini kau tiada

now i have a reason to sing kelly clarkson's since you've been gone.
you made me realize i've moved.
no more coming back.
thanks, bugger.
i dunno how i survived knowing you for more than 2 years.
and what's more fascinating, how the hell did i survived one year and six months ++ being your girlfriend?
fcuk you. told you i didn't wanna talk to anybody with dick.
don't tell me you don't have one.
well, you have one, alright!
who are you to me?
you told you you're a nobody now.
but, why do you still busybody-ing around?
asking this and that.
aren't you always answering your own questions?
whatever i give you, even if it's the real truth.
you'll still think your answer is the real one.
oh, fcuk you.
i don't need you in my life anymore.
you're fcuking ego can go to hell.
WHICH BLOODY PART OF I'VE MOVED ON DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, HUH MUHAMMAD INSAN ABDULLAH?
huh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home