Monday, February 14, 2005

life without you

stop bugging me.
stop it.
stop calling me.
it's irritating.
can't you get the cue from all the shoutings you get from me everyday?
what's wrong with you?
haven't you had enough?

make up your mind!!

it's time you move on.
you can't simply be around me still but saying that you've moved on.
saying that you still love me and can't stop.
i need to move on.
but, with you around what am i suppose to do?
it's harder for me to put you away.
you think i like to chuck you aside (other than breaking up with you)?
what do you expect from me?
i told you already, i'm not coming back.
and, i really mean it this time.

i don't want somebody from the past.
i want somebody from the present.
i'm having mixed feelings.
i know it's not right.
i don't wanna ruin what we have now.
but, all i ever want now is YOU.

this is what i am now.
my heart's been beating too fast.
my mind's all drained from the thinking.
pain from the emotions i face each day.
behind the smiles and laughter, there is a broken heart.
it needs to be mended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home