Saturday, April 16, 2005

i can see a rainbow

blog re-vamped.
got sick of that b.i.t.c.h template.
went for something simple.
couldn't be bothered with anything.
polka dots. my favourite.

changed some of the photos to links.
so, just clicked on it.

not in a very good mood right now.
don't blame me for throwing my bloody tantrum.
don't blame me i've wasted YOUR time.
even i did say "YOU SHUT UP FIRST!"
who wanted to waste time?
who wanted to go all the way to KEPPEL DISTRICPARK to pick him up?
that took a bloody long time to reach.
i'm still pissed.
was only supposed to go out with her.
i'm pissed with all of you. not only her. ALL.
wasted my precious time.
THE WHOLE DAY!
i did nothing productive the whole day.
i've got nothing out of it.
was just wasting my time away.

fcuk you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home