Thursday, May 12, 2005

commitments

let's talk about commitments.
everybody has commitments.
true?
commitments = responsibilities
true?

yes. yes.
the COMMITMENT word has been in my head for days.
just been thinking and thinking of it.

sat with fareehah and riduan.
my darlings.
they were bitching, dissing, gossiping about me the other day.
they told me things i already know, and things that i don't realise.
well, it brought back memories.
stuff. yeahhh.
well, i'm no more of that you-know-what person.
yes. i do kinda regret all those.
i promise i'll carry out my duty.
thanks for pointing out what i have not been doing. ((:
this is the reason why i love these to buggers.
they are so frank with me. hahahahahaha.

exams are over!
it's time to partayyyyyyyyyy!
suree! let your hair down, like what mr. shahul said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home