Monday, June 13, 2005

swallow me and spit me out

ooohh!
i'm backk!!
i'm bored.
thanks iry for the beautiful layout.
thanks my darling faisal for doing my links for me.
eventhough i refused to find the acoustic version of hotel california for him.
i'm scared of that song okay!

today had SANA course at guides HQ.
supposedly to end at 5. but we ended much earlier.
it was so hotttttttt.
practically sweating my arse out just now.
just sitting down.
SANA course is a waste of time!
yess!
tomorrow supposedly to have my FN practical but have to go for course.
nyehhnyehhnyehh.

i was over at lynn's place for the weekend.
it was life.
sleeping at 2.
waking up at 10 plus.
just rolling around refuse to wake up.
finally got up. brushed teeth. had breakfast.
still in our night gowns. unbathed.
till 3 plusplus 4.
hahahahahaha!
life man! life!!!

okay. gotta go.
so dead bored.
will try to get an early night.
tomorrow meeting sam for breakfast.
have to be at HQ early cause i'm in-charge of attendance tomorrow.
okay. chiou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home