Friday, October 28, 2005

live like it

i had a dream last night.
i have no idea what was it about.
one thing for sure, i remembered michelle branch - goodbye to you
was being played TWICE.

and i've been thinking, why this song?
i mean, goodbye?
to?
maybe i've been thinking too much of this song, it pops up in my dream.
maybe, this song really mean something to me.
i can just listen to it over and over and over and over and over again.

i was asking mr. january questions.
because i couldn't sleep.
sleep is becoming my foe again.
those nights are back.
bleahh. i'm grateful that mr. january doesn't answer my questions.
sometimes maybe i just need those answers.

i walked home from central last night.
i think my first time in my whole 16 years of living in toa payoh.
it was like forever.
it was drizzling slightly.
bleahhhhh. god's almighty. HE knows how HIS people are feeling.
i wished it had rain but then i was lucky.
because there were thunder and lightning.
and once again those thunder and lightning came at the right moment.
when i was in my room.
okkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, whatever.

i need to meet my LYNN.
i miss her like a thousand little stupid whatevver.
thank you for cancelling your facial.
i love you lots lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home