Wednesday, October 19, 2005

say it now

i have officially graduated from braddell-westlake secondary school.
will miss that freaking old yet warm school.
and all the people that made braddell-westlake whole. (:

i wanna upload all the photos.
but i'm freaking crap lazy.
haha.

i love my cousin!
haha.
it's irritating that she's taller than me.
but, i'm obviously cuter.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

took a photo with sayanggggg.
hahaha. whoever sayang is.
he's very wealthy and lucky.
cause he has ALOT of sayangs.
be it with balls or without.
now, i really know who you are in the inside,sayang!
i love you la. hahahahaha.

took a photo with the awesome foursome.
namely me, faisal, fareehah and riduan.
when was the last time we actually crapped together?!
and riduan cried. and i hit my teeth on his neck while hugging him.
how glamourous.
wise words of riduan, "EEEEE, tak vouge!"

the girls. kicking and back in action.
haha. i wish i could show you people the photos.
but it's taking and incredibly long time to load.
haha. all puffy eyed with all the tears and all.
i still love them.
frenaodious? haha. retarded yet funky.

and for the person who is half of me.
and will always be half of me
.
i was afraid at first, but graduation day.
it was now or never.
afraid that you'll push me away.
but, you warmly welcome me in your tight embrace.
you asked me not to cry but.
i couldn't help it to cry.
i've been wanting to apologize since ages.
thank you for today.
thank you for making me smile.
thank you for hugging me.
thank you for holding my hand.
thank you for everything.
i know you are confused right now.
but, as i promised and i really do mean it.
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. (:

am sorry to all those i didn't get to hug like pearlene and the all.
like sammie wong who ran away from me.
haha. you bugger.
but, i love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home