Saturday, October 08, 2005

when

when i love you, i wanna hate you.
when i hate you, i wanna love you.

when i miss you, i don't wanna miss you.
when i don't wanna miss you, i'll miss you.

when you talk to me, i don't wanna talk to you.
when you don't wanna talk to me, i wanna talk to you.

when you're nice to me, i rather you be mean.
when you're mean to me, i rather you be nice.

when you accidentally call me bee, i hate it.
when you accidentally call me bee, i love it.

when i think i wanna quit loving you, i guess there's still hope.
when i guess there's still hope, i wanna quit loving you.

when i look at our pictures, i wanna cry.
when i look at our pictures, i smile.

when i recall last sunday's incident, i cry.
when i recall last sunday's incident, i smile.

when you're there, i don't want you.
when i want you, you're not there.

when i listen to hoobastank - the reason, i cry.
when i listen to hoobastank - the reason, i go numb.

when i am strong, i'm weak.
when i am weak, i'm strong.

when i listen to kelly clarkson, i see you.
when i don't listen to kelly clarkson, i still see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home