Wednesday, November 16, 2005

corner of my eye

flunk it.
i foresee myself flunking 2 subjects.
principles of accounts paper 2 decided to go against us.
dammit!

haha. i think i'm a hypocrite.
but, it makes me happy.
not in that way.
but, not in this way either.
OH! you guys just won't understand.
hahahaha.

i'm going bonkers.
let me enlighten you with the lyrics to the song ONE SWEET DAY.
i was watching MTV Pick&Play just now.
and this song came on.
reminded me of those nights where i cried my heart out.
cause i did some stupid things in life.
i'll post it later.

i wanna mug for Food & Nutrition.
i totally wanna ACE it la.
i wanna be a nutritionist.
i'm serious.

*sings doooo yyyyyoooooooooouu wanttttttt meeeeee?
liiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee iiiii wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnt yyyyyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuu.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home