Tuesday, November 01, 2005

real

i tear my heart open, i sew myself shut
my weakness is that i care too much
and my scars remind us that the past is real
i tear my heart open just to feel
- Papa Roach : Scars

am getting sappier.
and sappier.
and sappier.
and sappier.
wait! is there such a word sappier?

i'm guilt-ridden every other day.
for the rest of my life.
bleahh. sappy.

NURHAFIZA the SAPPY KID. (:

[editted] :
i was reading sharifah's blog. she talked about that after iftar slacking session.
where we had yassir doing a dare.
he had to go down on his knees and explain to sabrinah about some stuff.
and to apologize too.
that, i guess was the most beautiful love scene ever.
beats those in the movies from hollywood, bollywood and whatever wood there is.
i wish i could rewind back to that very moment to feel that adrenaline rush again.
sabrinah's lucky to have yassir.
and yassir's lucky to have sabrinah.
that touching moment makes me smile EVERYTIME.
NOT FAIR!

wise words of norhafizah mohd. nabi
"shit ah! i don't have boyfriend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home