Thursday, December 01, 2005

feast your eyes

so, miss noor fareehah and miss pearlene khee said should do this.
and i'm like super bored anyway. WHY NOT?

7 things that will scare me;
1. darkness.
2. mammals of all kinds. which includes YOU.
3. violence.
4. shadows.
5. funny funny sounds in the middle of the night.
6. GOD. but he doesn't scare me. i'm scared of him.
7.the supernatural.

7 things i like/love the most;
1. my family. including fathin hidayah.
2. retail theraphy bebeyy.
3. mohamad faisal. + my other 2 bs.
4. my bitching partner or partner in crime. miss lynn.
5. a chilling at coffee joints.
6. cooking.
7. the sun, the sand and the sea.

7 important things in my house;
1. my handphone.
2. my very own room phone.
3. the toilet and bathroom.
4. the television you dumdum.
5. the scv box.
6. the computer laa.
7. foooddiee fooodiee.

7 random facts about me;
1. i am NOT fond of mammals. cats, dogs, hamster, human beings. hahaha.
2. i'm an insecure person.
3. i used to listen to punk rock and all that heavy stuff.
4. i take photos of myself when i'm bored.
5. i get indigestion easily.
6. i'm the typical kampong kid when i was young. i took off my shoes and socks all the time when i board the bus or hop onto a cab.
7. my niece reminds me of myself when i was her age.

7 things i plan to do before i die;
1. pray 5 times a day, without fail.
2. perform the haj.
3. travel around the world.
4. owe a chain of bistros.
5. get married to the most perfect husband and have lovely kids.
6. meet josh hartnett, adam bordy and seth green.
7. fly to the moon.

7 things i can do;
1. cook. and i'm lovin' it. haha.
2. mess up my room.
3. be oblivious to the surroundings.
4. scare babies.
5. sing the full theme song of barney and friends.
6. watch tv like nobody's business.
7. sleep. (:

7 things i can't do;
1. rock climb.
2. sing.
3. play any musical instruments.
4. talk to a stranger.
5. stop thinking of funny things.
6. be fully independent.
7. can't stop blaming myself.

7 words i say most; (make that phrase)
1. wth.
2. babii.
3. loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou.
4. huhhh?
5. spinspinspinspin.
6. fine.
7. bonkers.

7 of my idol;
1. baihakki bin khaizan, please?
2. adam brody.
3. josh hartnett.
4. seth green.
5. pharell williams.
6. backstreet boys la pleasee.
7. myself. hahaha.

7 of my peeps whom i expect them to do what i just did;
1. fareehah. who have already done it.
2. pearlene. who have already done it.
3. ainn. my breast friend.
4. the
5. rest
6. is
7. up to you. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home